اثرات رنگدانه های طبیعی (فلفل دلمه، گوجه فرنگی) و مصنوعی (آستاگزانتین و بتاکاروتن) بر شاخص های رشد و رنگ ماهی فلاورهورن (.Cichlasoma sp)- قسمت 10
Posted On آوریل 9, 2021
- with comments on other introductions and potential impacts. Aquatic Invasions 2:197–214.
- Pitt, G.A; Isler, O. and Birkhavser. 1971. Vitamin A. In carotenoids. Switzerland. 12: 717-742.
- Ong, A.S.H; Tee, E.S. 1992. Natural sources of carotenoids from plants and oils. Methods in Enzymology. 213:142–167.
- Raymundo, A; Gouveida, L; Batista, A.P; Empis, J. and Sousa, I. (2005). Fat mimetic capacity of Chlorella vulgaris Fat mimetic capacity of Chlorella vulgaris biomas in oil-in-water food emulsions stabilized by pea protein. Food Resource International. 38: 961–965.
- Sahandi, J. and Hajimoradloo, A. 2011. Hole-in-head disease: New method of treatment in flower horn ornamental fish. Human & Veterinary Medicine International Journal of the Bioflux Society. 32: 165-169.
- Sales, J. and Janssens, P.X. 2003. Nutrient requirements of ornamental fish. Aquatic Living Resource. 16: 533–540.
- Sandford, G. 2007. An Illustrated Encyclopedia of AquariumFish. Quantum Pub, printed in Singapore. Eagle Edition. 16: 93-128.
- Segner, H; Arend, P; Von Poeppinghaussen, K. and Schmidt, H. 1989. the effect of feeding astaxanthin to Oreochromis niloticus and Colisa labiosa on the histology of the liver. Aquaculture. 79: 381–390.
- Shahidi. F. and Metusalach-Brown. J.A. 1998. Carotenoid pigments in seafoods and aquaculture. Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition. 38: 1-67.
- Steven, D. M. 1948. Studies on animal carotenoids. I. Carotenoids of the brown trout (Salmo trutta). 25: 369-374.
- Storebakken. T. and Goswami, U.C. 1996. Plasma carotenoid concentration indicates the availability of dietary astaxanthin for Atlantic salmon, Salmo salar. Aquaculture. 146: 147-153.
- Tacon, A.G. 1981. Speculative review of possible carotenoid function in fish. Program Fish Culture. 43(4): 205–208.
- Tacon, A.G 1990. Standard methods for the nutrition and feeding of fermed fish and shrimp. Aquaculture. 12:31-39.
- Talbot, C; Higgins, P.J. and Shanks, A.M. 1984. Effects of pre- and postprandial starvation on meal size and evacuation rate of juvenile Atlantic salmon, Salmo salar. Journal of Fish Biology. 25: 551-560.
- Tanaka. Y; Katayama, T; Simpson, K.L. and Chichester, C.O. 1976. The carotenoids in marine red fish and the metabolism of the carotenoids in sea bream, Chryrophrys major Temminch and Schegel. Bullten Japonise Science Fish. 42: 1177–1182.
- Torrisson, O.J. 1984. Pigmentation of salmonids: Effect of carotenoids in egg and start feeding diet on survival and growth rate. Aquaculture. 43: 185-193.
- Torrissen, O.J. and G. Naevdal, 1984. Pigmentation of salmonids-genetical variation in carotenoid deposition in rainbow trout. Aquaculture. 38: 59-66.
- Torrisson, O.J; Hardy, R.W. and Shearer, K.D. 1989. Pigmentation of salmonids: carotenoid deposition and metabolism. Review of Aquatic Science. 1: 209-225.
- Vernon-Carter, E.J; Ponce-Palafox, J. and Pedroza-Islas, R. 1994. Bioensayo de pigmentation de Trucha arcoiris (Oncorhynchus mykiss) con extractors de Chile anchor (Capsicum annuum). Archives Lationam Nutrition. 44: 252-255.
- Wang Y.J; Chien, Y.H. and Pan, C.H. 2006. Effects of dietary supplementation of carotenoid on survival of Hyphessobrycon callistus. Aquaculture. 261: 641-648.
- White. D.A; Page, G.I; Swaile, J. and Sorgeloos, P.2001. Penaeid shrimp brood stock nutrition: an update review on research and development. Aquaculture. 202: 1-21.
- Yamada, S; Tanaka, Y; Sameshima, M. and Ito, Y. 1990. Pigmentation of prawn Penaeus japonicus with carotenoids. Aquaculture. 87: 323-330.
- Yanar, M; Ercen, Z; Hunt, A. and Murat, H. 2008. The use of alfalfa, Medicago sativa as a natural carotenoid source in diet of goldfish, Carassius auratus. Aquaculture. 248: 196- 200.
- Zajic, E.J. 1964. Process for preparing beta-caroten. United States Patent. 3: 128-236.
Effects of natural (red bell pepper and tomato) and synthetic (astaxanthin and β-carotene) pigments on the growth indices and colour of the Flower horn (Cichlasoma sp.)
In this study, we have investigated the effects of natural (red bell pepper and tomato) and synthetic (astaxanthin and β-carotene) pigments on the growth indices and skin colour of Flower horn (Cichlasoma sp). Fishes were separated in fiftheen equal groups and were fed for eight weeks with trial diet. Biometry of fish were determined include total length (cm), weight (g), SGR (g) and FCR (g/day). Total carotenoid quantity of the fish was determined spectrophotometrically at the end of the experiment.
The significance of them was analyzed using One-way ANOVA analysis software Spss 18. There was a significant correlation between treatments fed diets containing different source carotenoid with other treatments (P<0.05). The treatment of astaxanthin showed higher concentrations of carotenoids (0.05 µg/g), a relatively changed of coulor was observed in the skin of other fish that were fed containing powder of red bell pepper and β-caroten. There was no significant between control and tomato treatment (P>0.05). Also the treatment of astaxantin showed the most quantity of growth and the control group showed lowest level of growth (P>0.05).
Key words: Astaxanthin, Spectrophotometric, β-caroten, Flower horn, Pigment,